We were honored to join our friends on Saturday night as a close friend of ours got inducted into the University of Iowa Hall of Fame. Our table was by far the youngest there...we had some great laughs, good food, and fun!! I didn't get to my dessert though, so I ate about 4 cheese sticks when I got home (he he)...thanks for the invite, always a memorable time!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Now, with that picture of Stetson how could any mother not be proud??
We had a great time too. I have some good pictures of the ladies there too, I will pass them on to you. Yes, I think that our table had the most fun by far. Thank you so much for joining us, even though you didn't get to eat your cheesecake-- cheesesticks and cheesecake taste about the same anyway!!!
Post a Comment