Oh, my there are now walls on the main level..we are going to have to check it out!!! Building is so exciting, I love it!!! It is looking great, who is the builder????hehe love ya
WOW, love the looks already. Makes me want to have Jon get our house finished after a long three years, and sell and build again. So much fun! Keep the photos coming ... maybe it will satisfy my need to build again, and Jon can go back to taking his time! :) -beryl emily
7 comments:
Making Progress!! it is huge :)
Oh, my there are now walls on the main level..we are going to have to check it out!!! Building is so exciting, I love it!!! It is looking great, who is the builder????hehe
love ya
I love it and can't wait to see it all finished!!
Dang - nice view!! :~)
Wow, coming right along alright! You must know the right people...
WOW, love the looks already. Makes me want to have Jon get our house finished after a long three years, and sell and build again. So much fun! Keep the photos coming ... maybe it will satisfy my need to build again, and Jon can go back to taking his time! :)
-beryl emily
Hey Jeanie! just checking out your blog! I love it!!! I hope you have a great weekend! luv ya!!!
♥Bekah Williams♥
Post a Comment