We had Tate's birthday party/sleepover on Friday night ( I wanted to make sure we did something before the baby arrived). Anyway - Aunt Chrisy came through again with flying colors and made r2d2 for his cake. You should have seen the way Tate's eyes lite up when he saw it....
At one point there were 5 boys running around the kitchen in circles playing tag, etc. and I looked at Rob and said, "So this is what it would be like having 5 boys!!"
Tate had a great time, they ended the night with watching the movie Underdog. Rob read What about Heaven? to them and they were asleep by 10:45 PM...
The picture below was taken the next day at noon. All of the boys were up at 6:00 AM. So, we had Tate and Austin lay down for a few minutes after everyone was gone, and they were asleep before we knew it. They slept like this for at least 2 hours on Saturday afternoon. Proof that they had a lot of fun at the birthday party!!



5 comments:
Awesome Cake ... Camden wants one for his birthday, can Aunt Chris get subbed out on June 30th? :)
Sounds like so much fun! We had 7 girls running around playing tag like that for Emily's birthday and I thought the same thing (not that I would ever have that many kids! But I don't know what God has planned either.) -b
Oh, the cake looked great!!! Chris does such an amazing job! Stetson was so bummed that he couldn't be there. So glad that they had a great time.
That cake is AWESOME!!!!!! Would love instructions for that one :) I have 2 boys that would be thrilled to have that cake!!
happy 6th Birthday, Tate!
PRECIOUS! You can tell that they are brothers. You look great by the way! Love ya, E
tate and aj whos bed are you sleeping in? you bolth have red cheeks! tate how was the birthday party? i wished that i was there to help you eat the cake. it looked very good.
sterling.
Post a Comment