Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby update!!

I forgot to give everyone our latest news on the baby...I was in for my 36 week appointment last Wednesday and everything looks good. I am still a bit concerned that I am bigger than I should be, but she reassured me that I measured bigger at this time with Avery then I am right now.
She checked me too, and I am 1 cm dilated - that means I need to get walking...
When I was pregnant with Avery I forced my sister-in-law to walk with me 6 miles in one day...and half of that time I was pushing 2 kids in a double stroller...you should have seen the looks she got making the pregnant women push the double stroller...it was priceless?!?!



I have my BOY and GIRL outfits picked too. Aren't they cute?!?!



5 comments:

Prachar family said...

Adorable, so fun! Can't wait to hear the news!

The Grady Five said...

LOVE the outfits!! Can't wait to see the baby in one of them!!
Love you!!

The Novotny News said...

We have been praying for you and your family during this exciting time!! I can't wait to hear the GREAT news. Take care Jeanie!!
~Molly Novotny

Marner Family said...

Oh, so sweet! I just love both of them. It is so much fun to just wonder what your newest announcement will soon be. -b

erinannepro said...

I have that same little boy outfit! Precious!