We are busy getting our new house ready. I will post pictures soon for everyone to see. We are still hoping to start the move this upcoming weekend. Although it will be emotionally hard to leave this "home" I know God has called us to a new "home" and I am anxious to get settled.
I have told Rob many times I still struggle with the vivid memories I have on the day of Avery's accident, and because I am human I also tend to get caught up in the "what if's" but honestly....in any situation - you can't do that to yourself. If I doubt, then it shows that I don't trust and I trust Christ whole heatedly, no matter what.
If I didn't trust - I would wallow in my tears and never move forward. God doesn't want that for our lives. God's path is for us to continue to raise our two boys and also welcome another miracle into our family. We look forward to our future here on this earth, but we also look forward to the day we are reunited with our precious Avery. Until then, our time here is short and Rob and I will continue to raise our boys to love the Lord as we do, and live each day for Him. I can't wait to see the other side and know what Avery already knows.




7 comments:
Good luck with the move and thank you for being such an encouragement!
Oh, she was such a peanut there!! Cute picture, pure manna from Heaven!
It's great to see your faith. You are such an encouragement to me.
I was looking through the directly the other day and came across that picture. So glad that you have a digital of it now. Avery, was so little then!!! Your family and faith is amazing!
love ya
Your faith is so strong, I learn more and more from you every time I read your posts. I can't wait for the new little one! We can all learn something from your family and the love you share with one another.
AMEN girl!
What a blessing. It came at just the time God intended for you to receive that particular one. Now we know in part, but then we will know fully, even as we are fully known. Love you!
Post a Comment