Ok, I had another doctors appointment today and I am still measuring right what I should be....so she said if I go into labor now, they will not stop me and I can have this baby at any time!! Yahoo, now I just need to start walking...so if you want to be in the contest just e-mail me with your prediction of the date this baby will arrive, the sex, the weight and lenght.
Whoever is the closest gets a prize!!



23 comments:
Wow, I get to predict first! I am going with March 5. That's a week and Travis will be here then. It would mean so much to her to be here and meet your new baby! Also, I'm going with girl, 6 pounds and a little, 19 inches. We can just declare me the winner now!! :) Waiting anxiously with you! Love,
Okay, I say it is a girl (which I hesitate to say cause it usually is opposite ... so shoule I say boy). How about I just stick with date, weight and height ... I will give that those a try. Fun, but never really good at this.
Hang in there, but March 12 at 4:02am weighing in at 8lbs 1oz and 21 inches long!
-berylemily
Sorry for the spelling typos it's late, and I still trying to get to billing .... AHHHA! Could have read it before I sent it off. Sorry. -b
I think a little girl-8 pounds 5 oz-21 inches long - born on March 13
Okay, I'm gonna go against the flow here:
Boy
March 8th
8 lbs 2 oz
21 inches
Hope I'm wrong...
I guess girl on March 8. 7 lb 2 oz and 20 inches. can't wait to see!
Okay, I say March 10th...beautiful girl...8lbs 10 oz...20 inches.
Hang in there remember Mexican and your husband can help too!
Love,
Kristi
Okay I say boy March 4 8 lbs 3 oz 20 in.
Here is my guess:
Girl...March 11...8lbs 6oz
lincoln's guess:
girl...March 12...8lbs 8oz
Boy, Mar 2, 8 lb 10 oz, 19 in
Good luck and can't wait to see the new one, whatever it may be!
March 7th
7 lbs 15 oz.
20 inches long
Boy
I can't wait to hear!!
Hmmmm...
Boy
March 5th
8 lbs 2 oz
19.5 in
love you sistah!
Fun! I'm going to say baby Girl, 8lbs 2oz, 21 and 1/2 in. long, and on March 9. Praying everything goes well.
okay so Jeanie told me that I needed to post the length of the little one.
my guess: 20 1/2 inches
Lincoln's guess: 21 inches
Dan's guess-
Boy, 8lbs 6 oz, 20 inches, March 12 (Because that's the best day of the month! AKA, his birthday, he wanted me to tell you that if he gets it right, and it is a BOY his middle name should be Daniel, ha).
My guess-
Girl
8 lbs 2 oz
19 inches
March 10
We can't wait to find out!
Well I won this bet with Tate 6 years ago so maybe I will win this one too!
Boy
March 12 @ 3:35am
7lbs 15 oz
22 inches long
Can't wait to meet the newest little Kochan Kid!!!
Too Fun!! Ok, so I think it is a boy that will be born on March 7th at 10:07 a.m. weighing 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 21.5 inches long.
Can't wait to find out! Praying that everything goes well for you and baby.
~Christine Loren
I am offically "on call" now so I feel like it is very soon. I am going to guess March 6th (mainly due to the fact that no one else named that date)
Girl - 7lbs. 5oz.
Time - early morning (let's say 4am)
Here's my guess:
March 7th - Girl - 8lbs, 7 oz - 21 inches long
Can't wait!! :-)
What a fun idea! I am guessing it's a girl, about 6lbs. 13 oz. and 19 inches long due to arrive on March 7th. Love ya, E
To fun! I am going with a beautiful girl that is 7 lbs 15 oz and 21 inches long, born on March 6th.
Ok, it's the Bollers and we are going to guess:
Boy
7lbs 14 oz
20.5 inches long
March 8th
Can't wait to hear!!! This is so exciting!
My guess for the new babe:
Baby Girl Kochan
Born on March 6th, 2009
Weighing in at 8lb. 2 oz.
Length: 20.5"
Congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment