As everyone can see from above, the countdown is on for our newest addition...with about 7 weeks to go...(I am hoping for maybe around 5 weeks) but only God knows how much longer I have. I swear my belly can't get much bigger, and I am already up multiple times at night going to the bathroom. I would much rather be getting up to hold a little one then just running to the bathroom.
The other exciting news is that we are planning to move to our new house within the next few weeks and we can't wait!!! When we moved into our current house over two years ago, it was about 12 weeks prior to Avery's birth...so this time we seem to be cutting it a bit closer.
I have had many wonderful friends out this past week helping me pack up the house. Our walls are bare, so it already doesn't seem like it is a "home" anymore. I have been in and out of Avery's room a lot as we have been cleaning out the storage room but I still haven't tackled it yet. I have attempted a few times, but with her clothes still hanging in her closet and her dresser still packed with her PJ's, swim suit, and shorts...I just haven't had the emotional energy to do it. I know one day God will just grant me the strength and I will be able to do it...but until then I have a few weeks.
I got a great devotional from a friend, since we belong to Jesus' flock and He's our Good Shepherd, where will He lead us? Psalm 23:2-3 tells us: beside the still waters and in paths of righteousness. Isn't that reassuring? We can trust our Shepherd to lead us to refreshing waters and along protected paths. When I don't know what to do or how to get through a situation, I ask God to go before me and make the way straight.
One last thing....don't forget to vote at the new poll I have posted.
These next few weeks/months are going to be crazy, I will post as much as I can - but I have a lot on my plate right now!! Thank you everyone for your continued prayers!!



3 comments:
I'm praying for His supernatural strength to get you through that difficult last bit of packing. I'll make plans to run out to the new house when I am there! Can't wait to give you a squeeze!!
Can't wait to meet the newest member of the family. Lots of prayers as you continue through the next phase of your journey.
How so exciting! Lots going on and so much to look forward to! From what Grandma Janet it says you are carrying all out front and low.....I voted and can't wait to find out however would love to see a picture of you to see if my guess might be right. If not that is fine. :)
Post a Comment