Well, there are a lot of people who don't get to see me regularly wondering how I am carrying this baby...so here is a picture.
Boy or girl, who knows?
Boy or girl, who knows?
Can't wait to find out!!
God doesn't give us what we can handle; God helps us handle what we are given.
16 comments:
Love that belly!! :-)
I love the profile view of you! that is so awesome, wish I looked that great when I carried my kiddos! What a beautiful glow. -b
i voted!! i love seeing your cute belly :=)
i don't care what you say, you're not huge, you're adorable!
wish i looked that good, i might even consider having another... love the bubble and the smile.
love your belly and your smile!!! you are nearing the end, can't wait to find out...boy or girl!!!!
love ya
You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!! You are all baby! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
Your favorite -
Kelly
You look AMAZING! Can't wait to meet the newest Kochan :)
I haven't seen you for about two months now and you have grown a little bit!! :) You look adorable. I'm putting my official vote in...can't wait to be proven right!! love you!
You totally biased me with the heartbeat info, so I guessed based on that! You are looking GREAT! I almost changed my vote when I saw you though...I have pictures of us with Austin/Alayna and you don't look much like that...but the fashion has changed between then and now too...
Despite my recent dream...I am voting for the opposite...soley because of the way you are caring this babe!
You just look so darn cute that if my dream is right, you will just have to get pregnant again. You and Rob have no trouble in that department!!!!
I must agree with everyone else! You look great! I hope you don't mind, I showed your picture in the Orientation Office today (my job at EIU) and they all agreed with my vote! Can't wait to meet the newest Kochan!
Love- Jessica
You look GORGEOUS!!!!
Thanks for humoring those of us who need to see you before we cast our vote! Once again you look radiant! Thank Grama J for giving you the message. Can't wait to see your new little one! Kim
I knew it! Of course, based on the voting survey, my prediction is correct :-)
By the way, you look GREAT!
You look AWESOME!! Cannot wait to see the newest addition to your family :0)
Post a Comment