Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who was she going to look like?

I have this picture of Avery that sits on my desk, and I look at it all of the time..but my mom came across the picture on the right....and it is me when I was about 15 months old.

I have always said that Avery had so many "Kochan" traits, but I am beginning to think she would have looked like her mommy too.

What do you think?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanie I have always thought she looked like you. I remember when you were that little running around the studio during when Tracy Nicki and I had private lessons in the green house across from K-Mart! What great pictures!

Lisa said...

I just love these pictures on your desk! Yes, I think that Avery had Kochan traits, but she definitely had a lot of her momma in her! I love looking so closely at the pictures and seeing the same hairline, mouth, and little button nose! Absolutely perfect and beautiful she was and is!!!
Avery will always be remembered in our hearts!
love you

Anonymous said...

How precious to see those photos together. She definitely looked like you! Praying for you during Thanksgiving... love you!
JoDee

erinannepro said...

ADORABLE! Amazing the resemblance. Thanks for sharing such precious pictures. Love ya