We had our 20 week ultrasound this morning, and everything looked good. The baby was moving around like crazy. When we first got there the head was up and within minutes the head was down, it was amazing, and I can barely feel any movement yet. The tech said the baby was around 15 cm long and 14 oz in weight. Although this is #4 for us, God continues to amaze me at how awesome He is in allowing a tiny little human being to develop in my tummy....
two little arms
two little legs
one sweet profile

And for all of you that wanted us to find out what we are having....
Nope, we did not find out!!





7 comments:
I am always fully amazed at how technology can capture a glimpse of God's miracle in motion!
Oh sweet baby KOCHAN!!! I can't wait to meet the new baby :=)
Only 20 more weeks!
WOW ... that last image is amazing. I cannot believe you are already 20 weeks, that is so awesome. Hope you come down to Kalona soon ... would love to watch the boys while you two go for dinner at Tuscan Moon ... otherwise we would love to join you guys for a date night too! Take care, and thanks so much for sharing these beautiful images of your amazing blessing of God's Creation. -b
Precious baby, we can't wait to meet you! What an amazing gift! See ya soon!!
Praise the Lord! Thanks for sharing those sweet pics! We are praying for you and are constantly reminded of to take advantage of every opportunity life presents us. Can't wait to see pics of the newest Kochan!
Oh, I am so excited to meet this little Kochan in 20 weeks!!! I loved hearing you talk last night about how amazing it is that there is a little life inside of you!!! God is amazing and never ceases!!!
love ya
I am so excited for all of you with new baby on it's way. I say it a 100 times a week, how you are the best mom. Can't wait! I am glad you are waiting to see what this special child is, something for all you to share on it's special day it comes into the world!
Post a Comment