Monday, November 10, 2008

Mystery meals...

THANK YOU to whoever made us 9 more meals. I got a phone call from the secretary at our church and she said there was a mysterious note on her desk that we had some meals to pick up at the church.
So - THANK YOU for whoever did this awesome act of kindness...although we continue to have good and bad days, I am reminded by so many peoples faithfulness, that we are still prayed for and though of often...I can't say it enough - THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I certainly didn't have anything to do with the meals but wanted to leave a comment for you. Once I started reading your latest posts, I went back to the beginning and read them in order. What an amazing testimony; children are such a precious gift and what an amazing gift heaven is as well.

Just wanted to say thanks for a good read.