Wednesday, November 5, 2008

There is a first for everything....

I did my first bid on E-bay today and won!! Tate and Austin have recently gotten into Star Wars legos....actually they got a lego set to make a motorcycle and ended up making a space ship and they have been playing with them for HOURS at a time...they even sleep with them at night!!

We were over at Aunt Cindy's today and realized you can get mini lego people too. So, when I got home I started looking on the internet and my search kept pulling up E-bay so I ventured on there to see what they had. Low and be hold there was someone who was selling a whole set of mini lego people for a reasonable price (at least that is what I thought but I am not going to tell you what it is - because I am sure you will think I am CRAZY). I clicked on the bid button and increased the bid by two dollars and submitted. The afternoon got away from me and the next thing I knew I was making dinner and trying to get the boys ready for family night at church, just as we were walking out the door...I checked my e-mail and there was an e-mail in my in-box that said I had won!!

I was so excited, not really sure what to do now, but I will figure that out!!

5 comments:

Marner Family said...

Welcome to the world of being an EBAY-er ... it can be so fun to find something you need for a good deal. I love looking for the girls are Camden, one of these days I need to sell my stuff. Check out LEGO agents ... they are new, but Camden just loves them. -b

Vicki said...

be careful, it's easy to get carried away bidding just for the competitive nature of having to win! not that i've done that or anything ;) legos rock!

Football and Fried Rice said...

LOL!! We heart legos too :) AND ebay!!!

Anonymous said...

You know if you go to the Mall of America you can buy the people by the scoopfuls! :)

Lisa said...

I just looked at ebay for the first time the other day, I didn't buy anything though. As you and your boys know my kids love the legos, they are great for creativity!