Sunday, August 31, 2008

Toads and snakes - oh my!!



The snake in the above pictures was 13 inces long....YIKES!! I took the picture and ran right back insinde...how did we create boys that like the outdoors/animals so much?!?!
Oh Yeah, I am married to Rob...that's how!!





6 comments:

Prachar family said...

Boys are absolutely obsessed with these things aren't they. I am certain I will never understand it! Good thing God made us all so different otherwise this world would be a pretty clean...I mean boring place!!!! Love the pix!
Missing you!
Travis

Lisa said...

I am with you on not liking the snakes, the frogs, toads I can handle. Why did Austin look so sad, did he want to hold the bigger toad?
love ya

The Grady Five said...

What fun for the boys!! Glad it's not me!! :-) Addison would've loved it all!! :-)

Football and Fried Rice said...

I LOVE the look on Austin's face...priceless!

Vicki said...

Austin looks like I feel about it all....eewww!! what a riot!

Anonymous said...

I remember when Dan and I came out to visit you guys over Labor Day weekend two years ago. You and I Jeanie were inside with Avery and all the boys (Rob, Dan, Tate, and Austin) came inside with a HUGE bucket filled with frogs. Tate was certain that Avery would want to see them! I think she was only two weeks old at the time... He was kinda upset when they had to go back outside... ha... Loved the pictures!

Love, Jess and Da