Sunday, August 10, 2008

SURPRISE!!!



I knew I needed to start a blog so I am able to keep everyone up-to-date with our lives. Since we are starting to dig our new home, we knew it would follow suit that I would be pregnant again!! We have incredible timing!! We love building a house and watching my tummy grow...so here we go!!
We told our families on our recent vacation to Colorado with t-shirts that Tate and Austin wore. I will get those pictures posted soon.


Most of you know Rob got sick in Colorado and we still don't know what he has, they are continuing to run tests, we hope to know more soon.

6 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Congratulations from Texas on the baby! Jeanie we have been praying for your family during this most difficult year. Your sweet mom keeps in touch with us. Our hearts are with you guys. Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy. Love your new blog!

Lisa said...

I am so proud of you girl. You have done a fabulous job on your blog! Love to check you out on line, even if we are only about 16 miles away!!!!
love ya girl, lisa

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am already lovin' it!! Congrats on the news & praying that Rob gets better soon!

Deb said...

Love your blog, Jeanie! (I am now a blogger addict!) I am so thrilled to hear that the Lord is blessing you with a baby. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the great news of your expected baby! We keep your family in our thoughts and prayers and wish you the best. Anxious to hear how Rob is doing--will talk to you soon.
Love your blog!
The Longs from Rockford, Doug, Marla, Tim and Amy

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to hear of the news that you are expecting. You and the family are in our prayers, our hearts are with you!

Love,

Jerry, Renee,
Mitchell & Leanna Maglone