Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm sick of being sick....

Well, today I am finally feeling back to normal. I got the flu bug last Friday and thought I was ok on Saturday..but it lingered on until this morning. Nothing is worse then having the flu bug on top of morning sickness...kind of a double whammy. I even told Rob last night I was sick of laying in bed, and for those of you who know my FAVORITE past time is napping, I was proved wrong (at least for the time being).


Anyway, my EXCITING news is that we have our Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman tickets and we have 32 people going with us to hear these two amazing voices. It is going to be an amazing concert!! I can't wait, 60 more days....and counting.

3 comments:

The Grady Five said...

I can't wait either!!
We are going to have such a wonderful time together!!

Love you guys!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh Jeanie - I hope you get well soon!! And what an awesome oportunity to go to the concert...wish we could be there!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the concert!

Miss you!