Saturday, August 30, 2008

Erin's wedding....

A dear friend of mine got married this past Saturday...it was such a BEAUTFIUL day!!


I took dance with these two girls my whole entire life, we have known each other for years. Jessie (the one in green) and I never thought we would see the day that our little Erin would get married. Yeah, we are so happy for her!!





2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so excited that you got to be a part of your friends special day!! She was a beautiful bride!! I just love weddings!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jeanie!!! It meant so much to me that you guys could be there, it just meant the world to me. I am crying right now, just looking at your blog and seeing and hearing how strong and beautiful you are amazes me! I'm so thankful to have you as a friend!!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday!
I Love You
Erin