I had another doctors appointment today and all is well. I am 3 - 4 cm dilated and obviously moving in the right direction. The baby is head down and I am ready to go. This picture was taken last night and anyone who has seen me recently has said that I look different and that the baby has dropped.....any day now...any day!!
My doctor told me if I haven't gone by next Saturday the 14th, she would like to induce me that day....but she had me cancel all of my appointments next week and said she would probably see me in the hospital within the next few days.



8 comments:
Good luck! Very excited for you and your family :) Jill
Your "Glow" looks great! Beautiful you are. Can't wait to hear any great news! -b
YEAH!!
Looking good! Can't wait to hear the news!
Weather is gonna be nice the next 2days...if you need someone to come and walk the hill with you let me know!! I will even let you push Kayla and Samuel in the double stroller!!!!
Anxiously waiting!!!
Baby looks like it dropped a ton since this weekend!!!!
Woo Hoo! I thought you looked beautiful last night! It's so fun to see you "in real life". I can't wait to hear the news!
Could you be any cuter pregnant????
Can't wait to see the newest Kochan!
Looking great Jeanie!! You are a pro at this baby stuff - I know you'll do great. Can't wait to hear what you have!
Stacy Burnett
ok seeing if i can get this figured out. love you and boys and rob too. so glad we have our new baby tanner baci baci mom
Post a Comment