CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you! I can't wait for the details!!! If he was born March 5th...that's Kylar's birthday too! (just turned 16!)
Yeah! Athena just called me! I am so excited for you guys! Praise God and glad that everything went so well. Love ya...not sure I will make it up to see you, but please know that you and your family are in our prayers. Love, E
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you! I can't wait for the details!!! If he was born March 5th...that's Kylar's birthday too! (just turned 16!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting! :) Jill
Congratulations!!
How very exciting. Glad everyone is doing well! Congratulations!
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures! So glad everything went well!
Yeah! Athena just called me! I am so excited for you guys! Praise God and glad that everything went so well. Love ya...not sure I will make it up to see you, but please know that you and your family are in our prayers. Love, E
Congratulations ! We're so happy for you all! We can't wait to meet the newest Kochan!!! Love you guys! Kari, Chris, Ben, Chloe and Jack
Post a Comment