Tanner Ray Kochan arrived today, March 6th, 2009 at 4:39 a.m.
He weighed in at 8lbs, 1/2oz and was 21 1/2 inches long!!
He weighed in at 8lbs, 1/2oz and was 21 1/2 inches long!!
I was having contractions on and off all day but then decided that I didn't want to try to sleep so around 11pm we decided to head to the hospital. they broke my water at about 12:15 and then I got an epidural and pitocin and started pushing at around 4:20 and he was born at 4:39 a.m...



18 comments:
Tanner is absolutely beautiful! It's wonderful to see such joy on all of your faces - what a blessing!
Jeanie and Rob my deepest congratulations even if I didn't win the contest :) I can't wait to meet him.
love,
-Marcie
He is a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you all!
I went ahead and voted for a boy now.
Lincoln
He is gorgeous!!!! Congratulations! Tate & Austin look thrilled!
Congrats! Can't wait to see this new bundle of JOY in person. Great name, fits well with your boys! Take care, girl. -b
YEA!! Congratulations! So happy to hear the news! He is so handsome!
Congratulations, you guys!!! We can't wait to meet him!
Love,
The Pruessners
Ha! For once I was right on guessing the gender! Congrats you guys!!
What a handsome little boy he is. We wish all of you the best! Can't wait to see more pictures of all of you!
Linda and Kalei
Congratulations! All of our love and best wishes. He is gorgeous! Tate and Austin are precious....Love ya, Erin
Congrats! We're so excited for you. Can't wait for more updates :) Love the Kinnaird's
Congrats you guys and he is just too cute.
Congratulations! He's so beautiful! Love the name you chose too!
Kristi
(Melissa DeSpain's sister)
Congratulations, Jeanie! Praise God for a beautiful baby!
Congratulations, Jeanie! I was so excited to check your blog and see that you had such a beautiful and healthy baby boy! Take care!
Molly Novotny
Congrats you you all. Three boys are so much fun! God Bless you all. Love, the Altman's
Love all of the pictures but love the one with Dad and "His threes sons" You will need to pick up the video set of that sitcome. Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear Grandma stories at dance.
Post a Comment