Here is my nursery...for all of you that don't know the story behind the nursery. It got completely designed by a good friend of mine, Lisa. I picked out my favorite boy and girl colors (since we never know what we are having) and I bought the bedding and then she does EVERYTHING else. And that means she is at the hospital waiting to find out BOY or GIRL and by the time I get home from the hospital, a few days later, my nursery is COMPLETE!! It is one of my most favorite gifts of all. The pictures don't do Tanner's nursery justice..if you want to see it in person come on out!! Thank you Lisa for always decorating the nursery for us...it is so very special to me!! Avery's room left me speechless and Tanner's room was more than I could ask for...thanks again for everything!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It is my pleasure to decorate your baby rooms...I love it!!!!
Let me know when to start planning for the next room!!!
love ya
Post a Comment