Well, we are back in the hospital again - hopefully just for 24 hours!! I had to bring Tanner back to the hospital today to get his bilirubin tested and his tested at 17.9 and they didn't want it going over 18.4 so we got admitted.
As you can see from the pictures he is getting a "sun tan" under some heat lamps for 24 hours and then they will test it again...hopefully levels will be back down and we will get released.
The one nurse said it is just like he is laying at the beach getting some sun!! Don't you just love those little sunglasses?
As you can see from the pictures he is getting a "sun tan" under some heat lamps for 24 hours and then they will test it again...hopefully levels will be back down and we will get released.
The one nurse said it is just like he is laying at the beach getting some sun!! Don't you just love those little sunglasses?



11 comments:
I wish that I could join Tanner in the sun!!!!
take care and hope to see you when we are healthy
love ya
It's not fun bringing baby back so I hope you are in and out quickly! I will be praying!!
Bummer little buddy! Hope you get to go home soon! If you were here, you could just hang at the beach!
We had to do this with Aubrey. She hated the sunglasses and tried to wiggle them off, which she was very good at. It's hard to have them go back in the hospital once you've gotten them home. I'll be praying for you guys.
I love that he is totally ready for a visit to Florida! Make sure you keep those sunnies! Classic. He looks adorable. Hope you are both feeling better and home later! love,
Rob & Jeanie,
What a cutie! Hope he is getting a good tan. Ryan & Dan both had this problem. It comes with big babies! He just wanted to be with Grandma Kochan in Key West!
Love you guys.
Praying that you will have him home again quickly! Hang in there! Love ya girl...E
Rob & Jeanie,
Tanner is adorable! Ryan and I are looking forward to meeting him! Congratulations! Hope all is going well.
XoXo
Lisa
Bummerfest, but at least he's warm.I would take a good dose of it myself. Good luck and I am gonna come see ya next week one day.
He is just the cutest thing, all the photos I have seen of him! I could just stare at them for a long time, too cute. Glad the sun has been shining the past two days, maybe some of this natural light will help the little guy out. I think with Camden and Eva I had to take them back in to have their bilirubin tested. Thankfully never re-admitted, never easy though. I was blessed with sunny days though. Take care, Love Ya! -b
He is ADORABLE!! Hopefully his visit in the "tanning bed" will bring him home soon! Praying for you guys!
The Bolins
Post a Comment