On Friday evening 4 couples opened the doors to our church and offered free babysitting for anyone who was interested in going to the movie, Fireproof.
We ended up with 31 kids, not including our own. 13 couples were able to grab a bag a popcorn or treat and watch an awesome movie, while their kids were being cared for...it was a really fun night!! At one point Rob was in the gym with at least 25 kids all by himself....the men took the older kids and played outside, and to finish off the night they watched Facing the Giants. The younger kids got to go for a walk, play with play dough and watch a Veggie Tales movie. By 9:30 all of the kids were exhausted(a few even fell asleep), but rest assured....THEY HAD FUN and so did we!!



2 comments:
It was a fun evening, busy but thankful that I got to spend it with great friends. I do wish that more of the kiddos were like those in the last picture. I also highly recommend "Fireproof."
love ya
What a blessing to those parents! Thanks for being that blessing! Looks like loads of fun and I recognized several of the kids in your pix!
Miss ya but see ya soon!
Travis
Post a Comment