Monday, October 20, 2008

Lunch of champions...

Who says I don't feed my kids well?

Before you throw your comments at me, you need to at least try a raspberry blue jello and salami sandwich....packed with protein and many other vitamins...right?



4 comments:

Marner Family said...

LOVE IT! Looks yummy to me ... is that a pregnancy craving of yours or where the boys making lunch! I have never tried the Blue Jello ... but wonder what I have that would make a great combo too!

They may be chefs some day with there invention ... or yours? -b

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh.Wow. I wonder if I could get the 2 pickiest kids in Colorado to munch on some of that!

erinannepro said...

Hilarious!:) I think I might have to give it a try.;) E

Cami said...

This actually sounds good! LOL! I'll have to test it out on my big kids!
Did you know I have a blog too? http://farmblossom.blogspot.com/
I set it up mainly for our family and friends that live out of state so they know the happenings here in Iowa. Feel free to take a look.
Hugs and God bless!!