Rob and Austin had a talk a few night ago about heaven and hell and how we know Avery is in heaven waiting for us to join her....so Austin, Tate and I were running errands a few days ago and Austin said, "Mom do you pray to Jesus?" and I said, "Yes, why Austin?" and he said, "Because if you don't ask Jesus into your heart, you will go straight to EL!!" and then Tate said, "Yeah and if you go to EL you would have to live with.....what's his name, oh yeah the devil!!"
And Austin said, "Yeah...you are right Tate, you would be with the devil forever."
Kids have such a great perspective on faith.
To them:
It's black or white.
You believe or you don't believe.
Heaven or hell...your choice.



1 comment:
So true ... they put it just how it is!!
I love it!!
Thanks for sharing it!!
Post a Comment