Saturday, October 18, 2008

5 things I hate to admit....

1. I made my family eat at Hu-Hot 3 times in 1 week (very, very recently!!)

2. I don't LOVE to clean, (like most of you think) BUT - I LOVE to organize (big difference)!!

3. I can listen to a song over and over again (around 100 times) until I have every word memorized.

4. I have a really hard time getting out of bed in the morning....(a few of you already mentioned this one) but I love my bed...nothing like crawling into bed at night!!

5. I hate watching TV, which is something I don't have a hard time admitting, but I LOVE my computer...I can't go long without it.

I will tag Lisa, Stephanie, and Athena.....enjoy!!

3 comments:

Marner Family said...

Oh ... my kids wish we could eat at Hu-Hot 3 times a week if not more. They are excited when we go there after church or we are always there for someones birthday. We will have to call you next time you go ... we usually se someone we know and catch up together there.

I agree on the song thing ... I can do that with my playlist on my blog ... drives Jon CRAZY, but I can't help it sometimes. Thanks for sharing! -b

Prachar family said...

Can my kids come live there? We have beans and rice 4 times a week. They would like to trade for HuHot and jello/salami sandwiches!!
I so agree, cleaning does not equal organizing! I will organize someone elses house, clean it? Not so much!
Love your post!
Travis

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh how I miss HU HOT!!! I can't believe we don't have one. So sad!