Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rice cereal is added to the menu

Tanner is doing well, and already we ask ourselves what our lives were like without him...he fits well into the Kochan klan, we love him dearly!! I had him in for his 4 month appointment and he is a peanut. Only 13 pounds, so I am back to feeding him every 2 hours during the day and also rice cereal before bed. As you can see, it takes them a while to get used to eating solids. I will try anything to get him sleeping through the night. All of our other kiddos were sleeping through the night at his age..Tanner just can't seem to make it without some midnight snacking...


4 comments:

Erin said...

Hang in there Jeanie...he'll get there. It can be so frustrating the weight gain stuff. Sometimes I feel like, "can't they all be different and just gain weight when they want? As long as they are gaining right?" Love ya, E

Erin said...

Oh and P.S. If it makes you feel any better he is still a good pound and a half heavier than Sophia and FIVE pounds heavier than Isaac!;)

Prachar family said...

He is so adorable, will be praying he will chunk up soon and become a good sleeper!

Becky said...

He is adorable! I love the pictures and glad to hear all is well!