So - Rob and I have been debating if we are going to have any more children. I think we have kind of reversed roles because Rob really wants to have another child and I would like to get some calves....YES, I said calves.
I would like to get some baby calves for the boys to raise and then sell them at the end of the year. Rob would opt for another little one (but admits he likes not having to get up with them in the middle of the night).....these two options are up for discussion and we are hoping to agree on something fairly soon. If we do have another child, we would want them close together in age (like Tate and Austin) so just keep you eyes peeled and see who wins....
calves or baby?!?



6 comments:
I vote for baby! :) You have such CUTE kids...
i had a friend who had baby sheep around the time i had the twins....she was getting up just as much as i was during the middle of the night to go and feed them...not sure if it is the same with calves, but might want to consider that!:) love, e
baby baby. your kids are too cute to not have another :)
let me go on the record in the baby column. I will be anxiously waiting to see who "wins" this one!! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Why not both??????
Not sure what you decided on this subject and I know I am a little late chiming in but I vote Baby. You have beautiful babies with big huge bright eyes. While you at it you for multiple this time! ;)
Post a Comment