They say it is never too late to start...and yet I feel so behind in my posts. So much has happened since my last post and so much I want to update everyone on...so stay tuned and I promise I will be posting more soon.
But first, I took the boys to flash last week to do some pictures...I wanted to post these, they did an amazing job of capturing their true personalities...
Tater tot - my shy guy...so easy-going and so lovable..
Aussie - my funny guy...always trying to get the last laugh
(even if he gets in trouble for it.)
Tanner bananner - my cutie pie...I just love the look on his face..brings tears to my eyes.






6 comments:
Hey girl! Glad to see you're posting again! I love the pictures, they turned out amazing! (Shana Johnson)
So glad to see you blogging! I love the pictures!!
Awesome pics! Great to hear from you again. Thinking of your family always. Love the Kinnaird's
Glad to see new photos of your kiddos! They are adorable. Thinking of you... *hugs*
Jessie
Love the pics! So glad to see you are blogging again. I know how difficult it can be to find the time. Love ya and hope to see you soon, E
What adorable pictures. You are right..you can see the personality in there! I am glad to see your updates out there! Miss you! Love you!
Post a Comment