I was planning to go to Chicago last weekend with a few girlfriends and unfortunately one of them ended up in the hospital for 5 days with their youngest son, who was diagnosed with viral meningitis....
Rob left on Friday night with Kyle, Megan, Tate, Carly and Austin to go to Chicago, and was planning on hanging out with Chris and his mom and dad all weekend. By Saturday morning I decided I was going to join him so I drove in with his truck. We were hoping to get to the Brookfield Zoo for the much talked about Christmas lights display, but it rained all day on Saturday.....
Instead we took them to Odyssey World on Saturday night and Carol let them burn some energy while Chris, Rob and myself snuck away to our favorite restaurant...
Megan
Austin, Kyle and Tate



1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun...though not what you had planned...so glad Dawson is better!
Post a Comment