I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! It was bittersweet for us. It was great to hang out with family and friends but of course our hearts continue to break as we miss Avery so much. I must say though until you have been through such deep, dark pain...you almost can't appreciate the time when you laugh. When Rob and I laugh....I notice we laugh harder, over the simple things. I try not to take things so seriously anymore, and continue to remind myself we are here for such a short time...why not enjoy it. I can still reflect back on the life Avery had while she was here on this earth with us...and I think she was so HAPPY, not too many tears flowed down those cute cheeks. I must say that this journey for us, (Rob and myself - along with the boys) has given us the opportunity to grow closer together as a family and laugh harder at the simple things.....and I know Avery giggles with us from heaven...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm a new reader to your blog! I'm Kristi, Melissa DeSpain's sister. Just wanted to say hello, and to let you know that I think of your family often and that you are always in my prayers.
Hugs,
Kristi McDowell
I knew this time of year would be tough. You were bathed in prayers from here. Love you!
Post a Comment