Well, the "Season of Hope" that we had at our church on Wednesday the 17th turned out great. I was at the church in the morning helping with set-up, etc. and I was a bit bummed that we had gotten ice/snow the night before so we decided to set places for only 160 people.
I was really nervous to speak in front of a crowd that large, but knew my strength would ultimately be granted to me by God...I was able to go home for the afternoon and relax a bit before I needed to be back at the church.
Even with the snow and the sketchy weather, there were over 250 people there. It was an amazing evening!! Lisa, our emcee, was a great fit since Eva (our original emcee unexpectedly had to travel to Minnesota) and to top off the night we were all able to enjoy the voices of Holly and her mom...WOW, what a treat!!
If you were unable to come and would like a copy of the evening, just e-mail me and I will mail you a DVD.



2 comments:
I would love a DVD!! I have been thinking of you these past several days. Know that I love you and pray for you.
I would love a DVD too! I have been praying for you all and love being able to keep in touch!
Post a Comment