Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nemo puzzle

Tate and Austin got this Disney Nemo puzzle for Christmas. Since we have had a lot of snow and ice we decided to tackle it one night. Rob pulled it out a few days before Christmas, and boy were we in for a surprise!! This puzzle had 500 pieces AND it was 3D....so every piece looked different each time you moved it around. The boys were excited for about 10 minutes and then Rob and I were the ones that finished it off. BUT, it did take us 3 days, and many, many times of walking away and coming back to it because our eyes hurt so bad. I told Rob we should do this Nemo puzzle every Christmas, and he jokingly said he never wants to see it again. So if anyone wants a good challenge let me know and you can try it too.




3 comments:

Lisa said...

I do love puzzles and so do the kids! Although, we have never tackled a 3D one.
great job
love all

Prachar family said...

Oh, can I relate! We did a pirates of the caribbean puzzle last christmas that was a photomosaic...it had about 100 TINY pictures making up the bigger picture ON EACH PIECE. It was a great clue to see which way the piece went since there was a right side up, but we got TERRIBLE headaches from the eye strain!

Football and Fried Rice said...

You guys are ambitious!! We have some 100 piece ones that cause me headaches :)