Wednesday, July 7, 2010

UPDATE

OK, so I had a lot of people ask about the heart rate of the baby...I had a doctors appointment yesterday and I am 3 CM dilated and the heart rate is 140!!

Get your guesses in...the countdown is on!!
DATE
BOY or GIRL
WEIGHT
LENGTH
A few hints:
* My original due date was August 8 and at my 20 week ultrasound is was changed to August 3.
* Tate was 10 days LATE. (9 pounds 8 ounces)
* Austin was 17 days EARLY. (7 pounds 5 ounces)
* Avery was 10 days EARLY. (8 pounds 12 ounces)
Tanner was 14 days EARLY. (8 pounds)

14 comments:

Rikki Kreger said...

July 24
8 lbs, 2 oz
20 inches
Boy

Anonymous said...

July 25
19 inches
8
girl

Aunt Chrissy

Anonymous said...

July 23
7 lbs. 14 oz.
19 1/2 inches
girl

Denise Kochan

Prachar family said...

July 20th
20 inches
8 pounds 1 oz
girl

Lisa said...

July 17th
8 lbs
20 inches long
a pink bundle of joy!

Unknown said...

Girl....it's a girl! Sure it is a girl! Be ready cause she is coming July 22nd. She will be 7lbs 3ozs and 191/2 inches long. Of course she will be beautiful! Thanks again for inviting us to your home! Hugs
Denise

Vicki said...

Ok,
I too, say girl
arriving July 21st
7lbs, 12oz
21 inches

can't wait to meet the little one, him or her!

Jessica said...

I think I guessed boy with Tanner, so I am going to have to guess girl this time...July 29th, 8lbs 7oz. 20.5 inches. Right or wrong, I can't wait to meet the newest Kochan!!

Jessica said...

Baby Girl
Monday, July 19
8 lbs, 3 oz
20 inches long

Dan and I can't wait to meet the newest Kochan! See you all soon!

Unknown said...

baby girl kochan
July 22nd
8lbs 5oz
20 1/2 inches

stacy burnett

Uncle Doug said...

July 26
21 inches
8 lbs 8 ounces
Boy

Lisa and Ryan said...

July 27
Girl
8lbs, 2 oz
19 inches

We can't wait to meet baby Kochan!

Kim Rexilius said...

I say you are having a girl with a birtday of 07/28/10 8 lbs, 7 oz
21 inches

Lisa said...

i am picking july 28th
little boy
weighing in at 8 lbs. 4oz
22 inches
hehehe