Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tanner vs. Baby #5

The picture below is of me the day before Tanner was born and the picture below that is of me today, July 1st. Looks like I am carrying kind of low, doesn't it?!?!
I have about 33 more days until my "official" due date....you can start e-mailing me your predictions; BOY or GIRL - due date, height and weight. I will be keeping a tally and whoever wins will get a prize!!






5 comments:

Lisa said...

Girl...are you kidding me...I was thinking a girl but now I am not sure! You do look cute though, hmmm, gonna need some time to think before I put my final answer down!
Love the posts...
love ya

Prachar family said...

WOW! You look fabulous! Your hair is getting so long! Forget how you are carrying, I need heart rates!! Though Tanner almost fooled me there too. Glad to see some pictures, Tanner is so big and the boys are growing like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Put me down in the girl category. (I confess I do have a soft spot there though (as you know!) I love boys too!) I'm going with July 25, 19 1/2", 7.6 lbs. And congrats either way! You look great.

Rosemary said...

I agree about the lack of info...I need heart rate...so I am gonna wait till closer, is there a deadline for entry? I do have computer access at work so I can wait. You do look good. Hang in there.

Cindy Humpleby said...

I just can't get over how much Tate looks like Rob in that picture!

You look adorable. So glad you posted.

Cindy