I just wanted to let everyone know the DVD's are done. I have copies on Avery's funeral and I also have copies on the Season of Hope when I spoke on December 17th.
I already have about 25 addressed to people that have requested them. If you would like a copy, please let me know. My only request - after watching the Season of Hope please pass it on to someone that could also benefit from it.
I know there is so much heartache in this world, and if I can give anyone a glimpse of hope, I want to be able to do that....
I continue to miss Avery more than most people can imagine, but I know one of these days, I will be face to face with her again in Heaven and in the presence of our Lord - that day couldn't come fast enough.



7 comments:
I would love a DVD and am hoping to show it to my fellow MOPS moms! Thanks so much for sharing your heartache and providing hope! I pray you are continually blessed through your loss!
Thanks so much for your efforts and for being a light in a dark time. I love you!
Dan and I are both looking forward to hearing Pastor Brooks message again and seeing you speak at the Season of Hope. Hope all is well in Iowa. Hopefully we'll be able to come visit in April and meet the new baby! We both pray for you often! Love Jessica
Amen! Come quickly Lord Jesus. Thanks for sharing that hope. Love you!
Jeanie, I would love to have a copy of the DVD if you still have copies left. I had planned on taking my mom the night you spoke but ended up helping her out with family issues that night. I would like to share it with her. After that I will be sure to pass it on to a family member who is going through a loss of a family member. I am hoping your faith will help to bring them light in this sad time. Our thoughts and prayers are always with your family.
I can pick up a copy from your mom at dance some night. Let me know if that works for you. Linda
Thank you for the DVD.I received it yesterday. I wachted it, wow God has given you amazing strenth to endure your tragedy. You are a testiment to others. Thank you for sharing. always praying.
Hi Jeanie,
I was out of town for the Season of Hope. If you still have any DVD's I would really like to have one. Thanks so much for giving of your time and of your hope. We pray for your family often, and will lift you up in these next few weeks with so much going on. Thanks,
Melanie
Post a Comment