Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The older two

Well, to be honest we haven't been getting out much...besides the quick trips to the store (when someone has all of the boys) we have kind of stayed put. I am still adjusting to 4 boys!! I must say Tate and Austin have made this transitions so easy for us. A lot of people ask how I do it with all 4 boys...but I can say back, how would I do it without my two older boys?!?! Everyday is a new learning experience for all of us, but everyone is adjusting so well - Tate and Austin have really stepped up to the challenge.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Absolutely precious. The love that your kids have for one another and for others just amazes me. You can see it in all that they do. Whenever I have been around them, it just makes me smile. I hope that someday all of my girls will marry boys like yours!:) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can tell Hudson is a Kochan! He is a beautiful baby. Congrats. I am so happy to hear everybody is doing well and you have two big helpers!

Prachar family said...

I agree, those older ones are INVALUABLE! So proud of them, sounds like things are chaos there...we certainly understand that! Love and miss you all!