Monday, May 31, 2010

Our boys....an updated picture!!

Well, it has been a long time since I have posted. I have heard many times, "Are you done with your blog? We haven't see Tanner since he was a newborn!!"

I am hoping to post a few more things soon...probably not much of me chatting, just some pictures of the kids. Stay tuned!!
Can you tell these boys are brothers? I don't think too many people would mistake that...I also updated my pictures to the left too so everyone can see some recent pictures of them. Tanner is 15 months, Austin just turned 6 and Tate was 7 in March.

7 comments:

Rikki Kreger said...

Yes, they are all definitely related! :) Glad to see some pictures.

Anonymous said...

So good to see you the other day. Can't wait for the arrival of the newest addition :)

The kids are adorable.

Keep in touch!
Jill

The Grady Five said...

super cute picture of the boys!

Erin said...

HANDSOME boys! I could just give all of them a big squeeze!:)

Lisa said...

GREAT TO SEE YOU POSTING ON YOUR BLOG,
LOVE YA

Robyn B. said...

So good to see the kiddos! They are all getting so big. How are you feeling? Not too much longer...Hugs

Cindy Humpleby said...

Boy, I never noticed how very much Tate looks like Rob until I saw these pics. They are all adorable.